Get Your Hospice Business License and Start a Hospice Agency
Opportunities for Success are Abundant!
Get your hospice business license and start a hospice agency with our hospice consulting services. Talk to one of our hospice consultants about hospice care.
The staggering growth of our geriatric population along with improved Medicare reimbursement guidelines have skyrocketed the need for hospice care. With our hospice business startup, it’s never been easier to obtain a hospice business license.
Make a Difference with a Lucrative Career you Love
Starting a hospice agency is not only a lucrative investment but also provides a multitude of benefits – both professional and personal. Along with the clinical aspects of care, a hospice agency reaches out to patients and families during their most challenging moments. A hospice agency provides compassionate assistance for patients and families in need of psychosocial and spiritual support.
As owner of your hospice business, you’ll provide the comfort and loving care people need during their end of life experience. Starting a hospice business enables you to improve the quality of life for people dealing with progressive, advanced, and terminal illnesses.
We Teach You EVERYTHING you Need to Build Your Hospice Business
This type of intensive care requires highly developed skills. For this reason, a sustainable business model within a positive organizational culture is essential. In addition, developing an effective partnership with clients is also a critical component for your hospice business success.
We ensure our clients fully understand all hospice care requirements. This includes the following:
- Completion of required state licensing applications and federal Medicare applications.
- State specific customized policy and procedure manuals plus all operational materials.
- Hands-on assistance with completion of accrediting body’s self-study or preliminary evidence report.
- Assistance with office set-up and staff selection.
- Complete orientation and competency program.
- Contract templates and guidance with securing required contracts.
- Development of quality assurance – including tools for monitoring and tracking.
- Bereavement and volunteer development programs.
- On-site visits for pre-licensure survey and accreditation survey preparation.
- Four full days of intense, off-site training. This includes Hospice 101, Day to Day Operations, Leadership Training, Clinical Documentation, Medicare Accreditation, Coding/Billing, and more.
- Experienced resources needed for agency operations.
- Strategic financial planning -including education on Cap allowance & calculations.
- Understanding capitalization reports, P&L reports, staff utilization, and cost reports.
- Strategic marketing.
- Personal account manager and clinical liaison available as needed for consultation and coaching.
- Lifetime Access to our A Heart for Hospice Conference.
- Advanced education resources; including access to our exclusive hospice portal and educational videos.
Work with an Established Leader in the Hospice Business Industry
Established in 1995, 21st Century Health Care Consultants has helped over 2,000 clients get their hospice business license. We provide a turn-key hospice business startup and ongoing consulting program.
Through years of hands-on experience, our hospice consultants have a solid understanding of hospice care. This includes how to set up and operate your own successful hospice agency. We are experts in clinical and operational requirements needed to maximize your organization’s performance.
Do you Have a for Hospice?
If you have passion for providing compassionate support to patients and families during end of life needs, you need to attend our seminar. Our “A Heart for Hospice” training is a 4-day course designed to teach you everything you need to know to start and operate a successful hospice agency. Visit A Heart for Hospice to learn more about this awesome training program.
“You can judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”